1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Turf Z

Turf Z LawnSite Member

So is anyone still waiting to hear back from contracts as the winter has been a long and drawn out one? Seems like people are sleeping on their contracts for this coming season. I have a few that get re-bid in the fall that signed right away, but the ones I re-bid in Jan/Feb seem to be taking their time.
  2. later gator landscape

later gator landscape LawnSite Member

hello I can take care of that lawn for you let me know thanks dave 734 740 1569
  3. lawnkid14

lawnkid14 LawnSite Member

Anyone deal with countryside lawn and garden in A2? I think im getting the run around.
  4. Cadzilla

Cadzilla LawnSite Senior Member

I've always gotten good service there and the prices were good.
  5. reliablelawn

reliablelawn LawnSite Member

Man, what a winter. I usually start advertising hard the first week of March for spring/summer services. I think I will need to hold off a few weeks considering the unusual weather.

Is anyone else delaying their advertising campaigns in anticipation for a late spring/ mowing season?
  6. simplelawns

simplelawns LawnSite Member

Anybody here only do fertilization? I am a newer business and can't provide that service. Last season I had a lot of customers wanting me to, so I'm looking for a person to work with doing this. I service the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor Area. Thanks.
  7. GreenAcresFertCo.

GreenAcresFertCo. LawnSite Member

Give me a call 734-320-3322
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Private message sent!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. 3rdDayBrad

3rdDayBrad LawnSite Member
    from MI

I see lawns peeking out from under that white stuff, thought I would hop on over to lawn site.com to see whats up.............. any one?? Cricket, cricket........

SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to be playing outside!
  10. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

I feel you. Started up the mowers last week, excited to get to use them!