Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. brookline

brookline LawnSite Senior Member

Yea the Husqvarna. I got it from Ralphs on GI.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

They seem like a good dealer. I went there years ago for trimmer and edger parts when I had husqvarna handhelds.

3. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 LawnSite Senior Member

So when is everyone sending out flyers ,Ive already seen a few around my area,with snow just melting and a nice week ahead I think it might be ok.whats everyone else's game plan

4. stuffdeer

I sent out stuff to my customers already. Picked up 12 to 14 new residential and 3 or 4 new commercial accounts already.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. grassmaster06

Thats pretty good,What kind of advertising are you doing,I have all my regular customers back .but debating on sending my stuff out this week for new customers,I want to make the best of them since it's only 10,000 pieces

6. stuffdeer

Surprisingly...no advertising. I did cold email\call the businesses.

7. grassmaster06

I went to businesses and gave my brochure ,I did 4 good qoutes but no responses on them yet ,I think we are priced to high,but I reworked my breakeven numbers this winter to be more aware when I should just walk away.

8. SLCINC

SLCINC LawnSite Member

Just want to let everyone know we are opening a supply yard in the Ann Arbor/ypsi area. Off carpenter road right across from the movie theatre just behind allied fence. Will be stocking bulk materials dyed mulches, hardwood, topsoil, limestone, boulders, slag, pea stone, and more. Also will be selling salt from there in the winter months. Mention lawnsite and get 10% first order. Special contractor pricing and it's competitive. Superior wholesale opening May 1st.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

I have a soft cloth side bagger for an exmark, no bracket. Let me know if your interested. Best offer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I am moving and will be renting my current shop in Warren if anyone is looking for a place. Shop is about 700 sq ft with a small office and rest room. There is a roll up door on the rear of building. Building and yard are secure. Building is alarmed and yard has motion detectors that activate the building alarm. Yard can hold up to 9 trucks or trailers inside the fence and another 3 outside if needed. Available 4-01-14 asking 750 per month which includes alarm monitoring. Give me a call if you are interested. 586.634.2904 Located on 9 Mile Rd so you get good exposure. F/L/S required

000_0001.jpg

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014