1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I have an Exmark Vantage w/52" deck and about 200 hours for sale. Asking $6100. Contact me via www.turfscapellc.com
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. jmkr02

jmkr02 LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone work in sterling heights have a small lawn repair along a driveway. email joe@diadir.com

Posted via Mobile Device
  3. lawnkid14

lawnkid14 LawnSite Member

I have a used sthil fc110 edger and little wonder 4.75hp edger. Are these worth anything used to you guys? Or would I be better off on Craigslist?
  4. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

How old is the stihl?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. lawnkid14

Im not certain but 3-4 years old. It starts up and runs good but on full throtle will only run with choke on. So probably a carb rebuild. PM me so i can send you pics.
  6. 3rdDayBrad

3rdDayBrad LawnSite Member
    from MI

Hey guys.... Looking for someone who does seal coating and pavement striping. Have a smaller commercial job in White Lake. PM if interested. Thanks.
  7. lawnkid14

Looking to get $175 OBO for the FC110 edger if anyone has interest.
  8. Kenb2920

Kenb2920 LawnSite Member

Just when grass is starting to fill in, plants look like they are coming alive and spring is in the air.... WE GET SNOW!!!! Happy Tax DAY... Its like mother nature and Uncle Sam have a sense of humor together.
  9. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Did anyone have to salt today? Hahaha
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. Kenb2920

Kenb2920 LawnSite Member

I cracked the bracket on my plow, so that needs to be fixed and put away. (probably fix it at the end of summer). I put my snowblower away for the season. Techinically, I still have my plow on my quad but I am done for the season. I don't plow snow accept for my sub and with everything there being no pile, there is no snow to "relocate" with the tractor.

Hopefully no salt was needed today, I think guys are ready to put the season behind them and move ahead towards "GRASS" I know I am excited. First year I am really jumping back into it.

I dont have a personal facebook account and often give her a hard time about her account. She just looked at me as I type "And you think facebook is bad". Summer, I usually don't sit still.