Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Kenb2920

Kenb2920 LawnSite Member

How far would one travel (from home base) to cut an account? How much would you have to make. Would you travel 20 miles? I would definitely would travel 10-15, so whats another 5 miles. I then feel, if I score this "fair" commercial account on a main street, I may end up with more in that area.

your thoughts.

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Most definitely.

Wondering how many are going to come back.

Most of the white pine by me have lost that yellow\orange tint already, but lots of other plants have not.

3. Kenb2920

Kenb2920 LawnSite Member

ok, two calls in the past hour. one is twenty miles and the next is my neighbor. Does anyone cut their neighbors lawn? 3 acres? no drivetime as it butts up to my lawn. Wide open with no obstacle and very smooth. My wife chirps in my ear and says its business do $75. lol..

4. KG26

KG26 LawnSite Member

yeah a big swamp, I've got spring cleanups I cant do because there are swimming pools in the back yards of clients homes.

5. snowshreadr4ever

snowshreadr4ever LawnSite Member

I had (2) exmark lazer z S series stolen overnight between 5/15 and 5/16 from our office in Wixom. They were in an enclosed trailer, which was recovered today in Detroit. One was a 2011 the other was a 2013. If anyone comes across anyone selling mowers that seems a little fishy, please consider they could be hot. Thanks

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  6. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

^^^ I posted it in the stolen section a few days ago.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. lawnkid14

lawnkid14 LawnSite Member

Anyone run Scag turf tigers that could help me figure out my running an cutting issues locally? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

8. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

I think I am the only one ive seen run in saline area on here. You arnt the TT that does a lawn on rose bud are you? What is your issue? All these mowers work basically the same.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. lawnkid14

lawnkid14 LawnSite Member

yeah actually i do a few on rose bud. basically its running lean and the dealers won help much. it bogs down in even the slightest conditions. I just dont know where to go from here.

10. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

I'll pm you
    Posted via Mobile Device