Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys,

Any one have a 72" zero turn they would want to trade for a 60" zero turn? I have a 2010 exmark lazer x with brand new kohler engine that was put in by weingartz last week. Engine has less then 20 hours on it, the rest of the mower has 1300. Mower also has new pto, new muffler, new belts ect. Im looking for a 72" ztr any brand exmark preferred, in similar condition to the mower im looking to trade.

if anyone interested let me know!
    thanks
    Alex

2. DreamtheGreen

DreamtheGreen LawnSite Member

Anybody know the websites that pertain to the commercial vehicle laws. I know they changed the weight from 10001 to 24001 but need to find out all the other bolonga thats out there. Thanks

3. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Thought it was 30,001. I wanna know too when you find out.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

It's 26,001 and it's been talked about on here in depth. Basically, up to 26,001 is not considered a CMV. No inspections, DOT numbers, etc. The drivers, however, still need to be licensed and have med cards. A google search is your friend.

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

6. DreamtheGreen

DreamtheGreen LawnSite Member

Opps I meant 26001.

7. todd20318

todd20318 LawnSite Member

Hey Everybody, I am just starting up in the residential lawn care market around the St Clair Shores and Grosse Pointes areas. I am starting to price some flower bed and mulch jobs. I am curious where the best place around St Clair Shores is to purchase the fabric, mulch, and flowers? Any suggestions would be appreciated.. Thanks

8. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

fabric only used with rock, not mulch.

9. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

What he said.

Fabric is one of the biggest scams foisted upon the consumer and unknowledgeable landscapers.

10. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

+1. To be honest I don't even know why companies (that do know) want to even spend the time putting down fabric for mulch anyways. I get another service to charge but what a pain!
    The looks customers give when you say you don't put fabric under that 3 year old much of theirs however is priceless