Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Moguy

Moguy LawnSite Member

Looks like the ice storm will come earlier than it did last year

2. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

the only blast i'm gonna have is blasting through snow banks in my truck. oh, and doing sh$tty whips around every corner of my neighborhood!

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I know what you mean Expert. The blowing and drifting snow is really bad here. Snow removal here is a lost cause. I have only done it twice today, and finally I just gave up. It's drifting up to 2 feet up here.

4. tiedeman

from earth

new figures out, 10-16" inches expected with drifting by Wednesday morning. And then another storm system for Thursday and Sunday of this week.

5. tiedeman

from earth

up to $1.76 gas here, What about others? Go to www. gasbuddy.com for current rates. It's amazing that where I am from, Clare, has the second highest price in the state.

6. Expert Lawns

just got out of class and there is freezing rain outside. it's only 8:45pm and i hear we have a whole night of it. thanks for the link tiedman, i'll check it out. i think i filled up for $1.69 yesterday

7. Expert Lawns

classes canceled! i bet tiedman is out plowing is arse off. TONS of snow falling

8. tiedeman

from earth

actually right here. We have only received about 2" inches today so far, and only about 1 1/2 to 2" last night. Very disappointing compared to what the forecast said. We had more drifting than anything else.

I did snow removal early this morning, and then just got done with 2 commerical accounts about 30 mins ago

9. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

We got a ton of snow yesterday. More to come this weekend. I'm starting to wear out.

:D

10. tiedeman

from earth

I am dead. I am so tired. Please no more snow! We got about 8 inches of snow, but the drifting caused some areas to be 2ft+ high. Not fun.

I am done for the day.