Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. cuttingchris

cuttingchris LawnSite Member

hey im pretty new around this site so just wanted to say hi and see how this rain is treating you guys i went from a couple of dust fields to customers calling me saying there backyards are flooded and they dont want mowed this week michigan is so weird hopefully ill meet some of you guys at the expo

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

hey you live in Troy...my brother lives there off from Rochester Rd

3. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

i have brother who runs paver company in troy area,if anybody looking for paver work if you dont already. give me a message i'll give his info,otherwise my company runs out of Northville and surrounding areas..

4. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, you are VERY close to me! I'm in Waterford-Live very close to the Summit Place mall. I used to go to school Bethany Christian School/First Baptist Church of Troy. Its kinda on the corner of John R & Big Beaver- right next to a bunch of old farts 1 story apartments. The church is the one with the animated light-bulb sign, and a bunch of landscaping (crappy mow job though, but great grass)

5. The Lawn Boy Pro

To you guys in Michigan, heres a comercial property I do (the only one on a main road). Its on Pontiac Lake Road, between Crecent Lake Rd. & Airport Rd. This is early in the year, when zone 6 failed of the sprinkler system, so thats why theres a big dead spot. Its fixed, fertilized, etc now.:D

p7090003.jpg

6. The Lawn Boy Pro

7. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

lawn boy pro......I used to work at PacSun in the summitt place mall. I live up near Flint, but my dad is in White Lake.

I've had a few customers call and schedule mowing for every two weeks since it's fall time. kinda sucks, but what'dya do. hopefully fall cleanups will make up for it

8. LilRabbit

LilRabbit LawnSite Member

Snow is in the forcast for us here near Alpena, today and tomorrow. just flurries

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

i am hoping that the snow won't reach us down here until December

10. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

sorry, snow mixed with rain is forecast for Thursday morning.