Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

What time does the show start? It's at novi, right? I've got nothing going tomorrow, I hope. I might just go. Wouldn't mind meeting up with people somewhere there.

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I wish that I could go. I think that I am going to do salting tomorrow morning and then my truck goes into the dealership tomorrow at 11am to get some work done on it.

3. green with envy

green with envy LawnSite Member

The show opens at 9:30. I was there all day "3 seminars" I have four I'll hit tomorrow. I want to get my dept of ag credits !!

I was hoping that Cub Cadet would be there! I would like to checkout that new z-wing.

Mike

4. tiedeman

from earth

I too want to see the w. I want to know how the belts will keep in place ALL the time

5. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

The belts aren't on the part that folds. The folding area is right after the side spindles, the belts never move. Just the deck.

I posted pics of it. Here

6. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Did everyone once. Hopefully we'll get a few more big storms where I can go out twice each storm. I love snow!!!

7. amw

amw LawnSite Senior Member

that would probly work, im thinking sat. would be best so far depending on what snow we get friday night.

i dont know anything about McVee's... what kinda place is it?

8. tiedeman

from earth

thats better Tom. Did you take that down at the show? Wish I could have gone. Went out and did salting today. Looks like about an inch coming in tomorrow and then every other day snow.

9. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

i think it's a sport bar type of place. never been there. i have to meet with a client on that other big project i am working on at about 12. you wanna plan for something like ~4pm? that is just a preliminary time.

10. tiedeman

from earth

I should say 1 to 3 inches now.