Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

hey Matt did you get my email?

2. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

when did you send it? and what was your email address it might have gone in my junk and got deleated!

3. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

I just checked my email and I don't have anything in it. not in my junk or in box!

4. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

matt, i am with you. i need to start doing some spring cleanups!!!

5. tiedeman

from earth

man, looks like nothing but a messing day tomorrow for us. Rain tonight, going into tomorrow, and then changing over to snow, possible 1-2".

I just want to get started on spring clean ups so bad.

6. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

Me too ya'll. I want some decent weather. I've been wanting to pickup my new mower but I dont want to do it until I start seeing some grass. It's 45 degrees right now but suppose to be 26 tuesday, damit.

7. tiedeman

from earth

I know, I can't believe it's going to drop down again to freezing cold temps

8. Classic Lawn

Classic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

This weather is great only wish it is going to stay like this.

9. Outdoor Services

Outdoor Services LawnSite Senior Member

Yepper, hope this isn't one of those years where we get snow in early April :cry:
    Can't stand plowing this cement snow we have be getting past 2 storms. Only thing it was good for was a few quick cash side jobs payup
    Well guys pray harder for spring to get here and the frost to leave the ground!

10. tiedeman

from earth

I remember about 3 years in May, the middle of May, we received about 3 inches of snow. I was so made, because the weather was in the high 70's, so I thought that I would put down some annuals early, big mistake. I ended up losing approx $300 worth of annuals at one customers house.