Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

That is not what i want to hear!!!! I know if we get a late start this year I am going to be pushing hard. I will have to start selling some sereaus non busy season mulch jobs. this snow needs to take a hike or I am going to be dead at the end of this coming season. Man my back hurts already!!!

2. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

Think Positive guys. I want this s*@t gone too. Last year it didn't start melting until about same time. We will see a change soon.

Think Green or Think Spring

3. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Is anyone attenting the Profits Unlimited seminair this wedsday at Commercial Lawn?

this week is crunch time....have alot of bids for apartment complexs due next week..

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Explain on the Profits Unlimited seminar

5. Classic Lawn

Classic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

This weather blows my g/f and i stated passing out some fliers around 12 i was kinda nice this morning but by the time we got like 50 out it started to down poor.

6. tiedeman

from earth

looks like another like system for Thursday night coming in. I actually saw a glimpse of green grass today. I was happy for a moment, until I noticed the grass beside it

7. tiedeman

from earth

where has everybody been at today? I am bored to death. I actually started to paint the dining room today and tomorrow the mrs and I are thinking about painting the upstairs bedroom

8. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

i am here.....just not on LS. anything new in the other forums? i am really geting tired of the commercial lawn care forum.

anything interesting going on?

9. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I only read this thread and a few others on LS. Everything in the other sections seems to be the same crap over and over again, same people bashing eachother. Same ole crap. Getting old. LOL. Plus I dont feel like posting cause my keyboard is messed up, theres like jelly jam stuck at the bottom of the keys from those pies that are like 99 cents. LOL. :help:

10. tiedeman

from earth

I know what you guys mean. I too have been just posting some BS stuff just to pass the time. I can't believe how many new people are on here lately