Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

That is a very good improvment much more profesional in my openion. The only thing that would be nice is if the buttons on the left were clickable by that I mean you don't have to just click on the word.
  2. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

tom, really good...on the mail page, the think black line is way in right field...but love the logo.
  3. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

Moose, give me your insurance agent contact. i need to get another quote. tx
  4. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok don't u guys go and put up three more pages while I go sleep. Before I really embarrass my self from this nyquil going to my head. (maybe if I drank it would not effect me like this.... HMMMM) I cant stand the taste of alcohol... I know it is an acquired taste I just don't care to do the acquiring part! LOL
  5. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

6. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Road trip this weekend!!! I'll be visiting the Detroit area this weekend guys. 3/11-3/13. Staying in Canton Twp. Joe, Mark, Chad, Moose, Eric... Looking forward to seeing you guys if you're close.
  7. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape LawnSite Senior Member

Can Any one tell me anything about this company, they are out of fenton?

8. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Canton is right around the corner from me.
  9. Classic Lawn

Classic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys i was sitting in the barber shop today he owns the complex that his shop is in and said he is very unhappy with the work the company he has right now doing his plow/salt and his lawn service. He said that i can have the lawn for the summer and get the plow and salt contact for next winter. He told me the price the company is doing his lawn care and salt for. the lawn care is $25 and salt is $45. he said that i have it no mater the price the lot isnt very big for salting or cutting grass. its fairly easy might take 15-20 min to cut and everything else. should i leave the price for the lawn were it is or raise it and if i raise it how do u guys bid ur commercial work any diff. from ur residential. Should i wait to bid the salt i never bid salt or plowing before should i wait or bid it now. sorry for the book but this is my first time dealing with commercial and i might pick up the other complexes net to him cause they use the same guy an there are like 5 complexes in a row so its some major payup payup payup
  10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

good job! I hope that it works out great for you