Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. progolferjoe72

progolferjoe72 LawnSite Member

cant make it this saturday :( sorry.

2. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Ya I cant make it either. Passing flyers out, hopefully, if I feel up to it, cause friday is gonna be FUNNNNN. Then partying again saturday night, so ya. I wont be able to make it. Sorry. Maybe next time.

3. Classic Lawn

Classic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Iam taking class at OCC reall fun not really i have leard a lot of what to do and what not to do it great.

Listen to this my g/f is being accused of hitting a ladies car but no one saw if she did or not the only evidace they have is the scraches on her door and those are from running into the trash cans. she dosent want to fight it i told her i would the have no prof cause where the scraches if she would have hit the lady there she wouldnt be able to open the door but what ever. women

I'll be there just need to know where it is theres a good place up here its by the Vistion plant in shelby we went there for foot ball really good food (wings and things like that) cant think of the name i'll find out but thats a ways for all of u to drive .

4. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

Jeremy,
    I PM'ed you with all the info FFFEEEWWW that was alot of work... JK

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

as long as your learning something Jeremy

6. Classic Lawn

Thanks Matt that is a big help.

7. Classic Lawn

Ya ur right thats the biggest thing its going to be a big help down the road

8. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I'll be visiting Detroit again on Sunday, March 20th, and Monday, March 28. It'll just be for flight lay-overs though to and from Palm Beach, Florida. :)

9. Outdoor Services

Outdoor Services LawnSite Senior Member

:cool2: Got a good price for liability insurance today! 1 Mill for $294 a year :cool2: The Co is in the Lakeside Mall area if anyone wants the info let me know. I'm shure they'd like more biz...

10. Classic Lawn

Want to send that info this way