1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

for how long?
  2. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, post the info.
  3. amw

amw LawnSite Senior Member

It amazes me how much people want to fight and argue about stupid stuff in the other sections of lawnsite...

their is a guy that is saying you dont HAVE to have epuipment to make any money....well a few people pointed out...do YOU chew at the grass with your teeth to make it shorter.....and he comes back with I could be a realitor, or a painter....realitors maynot need equipment....but painters DO...
    and on top of all that this is a fourm for lawn/landscape..... so wouldnt ya think when people tell him "yes you do need equipment" we are all assuming that were talking lawn/landscape co. ???

I now remmember why i dont even usualy read posts out side this one...
    thankfully the people in this thread are not so argumentitive (sp?)!!!!!!!!

now their saying were going to get a little snow tonight!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
  4. tiedeman

from earth

ya, I went out salting this morning Tony. We receive a little bit last night, but then it turned icey because of the ground temps were kind of warm. We actually received fog last night as well
  5. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

Well you dont need any equipment to make money with snow. and I hate all of your posts!!!! :realmad: :realmad:

Just Kidding.... thought if every one else is doing why dont we :)
  6. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

For sure post that info!!!
  7. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

outdoor....waiting for the info.

tony, your posts have been pissing me off for a long time now, but i did not want to say anything until NOW. your are so opinionated and bullheaded!!

8. tiedeman

from earth

why do you guys have to pick on each other :cry: :cry: :cry: :(
  9. amw

amw LawnSite Senior Member

I didnt see any snow lastnight thankfully.....and i realy hope we dont get anything tonight...but i know my luck we will get 2+feet... :rolleyes:
    I need the temps to STAY 40 or above so i can get some jobs done...

and i mine as well complain about diesel prices while im at it....$2.30/gal.....takes less refining...yet costs more.....i dont get it.

(*Groundcover Solutions - i would guess you hate the fuel prices too? what size tanks are on that beast?)
  10. tiedeman

from earth

ya, I never thought about that. You have to hate diesel!