Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. amw

amw LawnSite Senior Member

this post is accualy from my daughter..Be nice please... :)

We have two cats and everyone thinks its funny that we named them Diesel which is a girl and Petro which is a boy I just wanted to tell you about them.

.....Shes 10, lol...i dont think she knows that so many people are here....she thinks its just 1 person... :D

anyways...

2. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

i drove pass the gas station this morning and i almost veered off the road from the convultions of my heart when i saw the the price for regular was $2.21.....

3. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

i have a friend...who has a kid that is 3 years....he has two fish. one is named Hockey, the other is Puck.

what do you mean? it IS one person. he just changes screen names really quickly.

4. amw

amw LawnSite Senior Member

I swear i have thought about changing my mowers over to electric motors with excesively large batterys.....

Diesel SHOULD go down soon...when they stop using the winter mix..gas will stay high i would guess...in the $2.00 area....the station across the street from the truck stop i go to has thiers for $2.43!! (it is prem. diesel though, but i only get 1.3 more miles to the gal. from using it!)

if you guys dont know about it already check out..
    http://www.detroitgasprices.com
    they now have BOTH diesel and gas prices..and they have a "fuel log" that you can keep track of fuel mileage, price paid, gallons used, ect...

5. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

I filled for 1.98 today guess I got lucky...

6. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

1.99 for regular here today.

7. Xcellent Lawn

Xcellent Lawn LawnSite Member

I am looking for a licensed fertlizing company to care for my fertlizing accounts. I have major marketing starting this spring for lawn maintenance including ferlizing but I am not certified to do it. I would be willing to subcontract out the work. If anyone is interested pm me. The majority of the work will be in oakland county

sean

8. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

AMW's daughter - I have two cows - steers. There names are "Chuck" and "Wellington". They both have the same first name .... "Beef". Here's a picture: Wellington is the one closest to the camera.

9. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Whhoops - here's the picture.......... I guess not, having trouble uploading the pic...... just figures.

10. suprman9019er

suprman9019er LawnSite Member

its $2.21 over here in canton too.