Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

too bad. Would have came down and take you out to lunch.

2. tiedeman

from earth

doing not bad on the basketball tournament so far. My only bad pick was Alabama. I am glad that I picked them to lose the second round though.

So far 9 out of 10 picks correct.

3. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

i dont think the name is professional.....when you get a coupon from Scotts or Chemlawn, you dont see a name, right?

I know Mark will jump in andsay "Customer like to know who they are dealing with...and it makes them feel close to youblah, blah, blah..."
    but they also like professionalism....i ONLY put the company name

4. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok sorry I had to go to school tonight!!!! Well the truck has two 100 gallon tankes which equales for all of you math people.... 200 gallons!!! We go through that in about 3 days it all depends our avarage mpg is 4.5 due to all the time the truck is sitting still and running at high rpm's. As far as go crazy about prices, well I get all my fuel at pacific pride locations they do not have prices at the pump so I have no clue what I am paying. The bill goes directly to my bookkeeper and then I get a monthly report with all costs from the past month so I only see combined totals for the month which includes my jeep, the truck, and equipment fuel.

5. tiedeman

from earth

My wife is very proud of this. She did this on a computer graphics program. I think that you can browse around some more of her artwork on this site as well, besides her website.

http://www.artwanted.com/imageview.cfm?ID=176436

She is an artist and sells a lot of her work in the spare time.

6. tiedeman

from earth

dang it, 13 out of 16 on the first day for games. I had LSU, Alabama, and Texas picked

7. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

That would have been awesome Troy! But... I'll make it back up there socially soon. :)

8. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Mark,Happy Birthday...and play safe tonight :bday: :bday:

9. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

amazing..........simply amazing.

10. amw

amw LawnSite Senior Member

Shes realy good IMO..

Does she use the mouse or a pen tablet?