1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

Happy Birthday Mark :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :cool2: :cool2:
  2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Happy Happy Birthday to you
  3. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

$2.27 in Flint
  4. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

It was 1.99 yesterday, and now its 2.21 for reg and 2.43 for premium!!!! OUCH
  5. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

expert, are you coming down to meet us tomorrow? i think 6-8 of us will be there.
  6. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Is there something going on for sure? At lucky's?
  7. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

yeah, i was waiting for some other suggestions, but never got any. there is snookers if you guys want to go. have to find where they are, but if you are ok with Lucky's....i am ok too. 3 pm ok with everyone that is planning on coming?
  8. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Happy Birthday Mark: Don't forget the angry dragon.

George, I will try to make it if I get my essays finished. We're entering the last few weeks of the winter sememster and of course I procrastinated and am going to have to cram to get everything done. I'll be on later and let you know how its going and if I can make it. Thanks for letting me know
  9. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, Happy Birthday Mark! You heard it somewhere else and might as well hear it here, as well. :)
    :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
  10. Xcellent Lawn

Xcellent Lawn LawnSite Member

I am looking for a licensed fertlizing company to care for my fertlizing accounts. I have major marketing starting this spring for lawn maintenance including ferlizing but I am not certified to do it. I would be willing to subcontract out the work. If anyone is interested pm me or reply to this post. The majority of the work will be in oakland county mainly in Troy and Bloomfield areas....

Also looking to add to my residential and commercial mowing accounts in this area...anyone have any leads or customers they dont want let me know. I would be willing to also trade landscape jobs that I cant handle for mowing accounts.