Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

are you talking about just straight fertilization, or weed/feed?

2. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

troy, does your wife draw adult drawings? like those japanimation, is it called?

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

she has drawn some adult ones for animation. It's called something like Hentai, or something like that. I can't remember exactly

4. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish I had my truck so I could answere these questions!!! LOL I know the engine is a CAT. Also the blower runs off of a PTO.

5. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I paid $2.27 to night :angry:

6. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

the guy at the gas station said it was going up again tommarow.

7. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I bet so !!!!!!!!!!!!! this spring it will be over $3.00 :angry:

8. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

Then I will be getting a diesel!!! I spend $600 on gas a month when it was like 2.02, I cant imagine what itll be when its 3 a gallon. Plus I drive 30k miles a year, so a diesel might make sense.

9. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I just don't know what to think of these gas prices. They just keep going up and up, it's going to affect all of our economy and be a problem throughout.

10. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

Which is why im thinking HARDCORE about not cutting this year and maybe in the future. 1 reason, I HATE CUTTING LAWNS. 2nd reason, Im ALOT better at landscaping (retaining walls, mulch, sod, rocks, waterfalls, steps, patios, etc.) 3rd. theres not enought money in cutting. Some day I want to do Construction (remodels and new homes and additions), Roofing, Cement, Landscaping and Plowing (I LOVE DOING SNOW!!!) and not even think about cutting grass.

But in the end, Ill prolly cut this year and next. then once I get outta college start up the const. and landscape co, and later down the road do roofing and cement.

Sure they all require large amounts of gas, but the profit margins in all of those are much higher than cutting a lawn.