Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I got into the business for cutting, not landscaping, so it's not an option for me. I am pretty much safe with my fuel surcharge, but I hate using it.

2. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I hear ya! To each his own :waving: :cool2: :waving:

3. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

George, I'm out on saturdays plans. Maybe next time..

And yes gas prices do SUCK!

4. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

you know....you guys (except moose) act like i am pulling teeth....

I just made 900 flyers that i can hand out tomorow, but i really wanted to do this (meet at lucky's). it seems i am the only one, though...

i can give out those flyers tomorrow, but instead i wanted to set this thing up one last time before you can't even check your emails....oh, well...maybe next year.

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

like I said George, I am available probably next weekend to meet. After that, I will probably be unavailable for the rest of the season...probably.

So how much snow you guys supposed to get tonight? I have heard anywhere between 6-10 inches here

6. tiedeman

from earth

hey Derek, sorry I didn't call you back. My nieghbor didn't leave until 12:15am.

7. tiedeman

from earth

26/32 on the first round of the tournament. I would feel happy if Kansas and Syracuse didn't lose. I had them going onto the sweet sixteen, but losing there.

My bads were Texas vs Nevada ( I had Texas), UAB vs LSU ( I had LSU), Minnesota vs Iowa St (I had Minnesota), Kansas vs Bucknell ( I had Kansas), and Syracuse vs Vermont ( I had Syracuse)

8. Classic Lawn

Classic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

George
    Is the thing at Luckys still on for tomarrow if ur looking for a snookers i know there is one on Hall road. I just got home so if its still on i will defanatly be there just tell me how to get there.

9. tiedeman

from earth

make sure you guys take some pictures again if you are going to luckys

10. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

I was looking on the states web site!!! Do you guys know if they still have a 1040EZ for state returnes! I can't find it only out dated ones?????