Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Outdoor Services

Outdoor Services LawnSite Senior Member

They are saying just rain down here and maybe an inch tonight :dizzy: . To cold to make things green and spring like. Hoping we don't get much, as yesterday I spent all day cold patching parking lot pot holes for clients. To see the sun and warmth would be good :help:
    Hey, how far are u away from Alma?

2. Classic Lawn

Classic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Ya this weather bittes only got about 200 fliers out today. then it started raining. i should be doing HW but o well better things to do. it would be nice if things would start greening up.

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

we have about 2 inches of snow so far, and it's still coming down. They are calling for anywhere between 1 to 4 additional inches by the end of the night tonight

4. Outdoor Services

My folks drove home yesterday, they where in D.C for a week. No signs of spring in D.C. or thru PA or Ohio. Things are said to be atleast 2 weeks behind.. I guess on the PA & Ohio turn pike the plow/sanders where parking in the emergency turn around waiting for snow lastnight :dizzy:
    Oh well the plow is still on my truck, and I guess it's there to stay for a few....

5. Outdoor Services

Are u close to Alma, MI. My sister lives there...

6. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I had a real good day. Woke up early. Picked up 2 guys instead of 6. I had them start putting out flyers at 9am. They put 1000 out by 1pm :) At 9:45am someone called to get a price on taking a fence down, dethatching and rolling. Then at like 11am I sold my Dodge!!!!!

7. Outdoor Services

Premier,
    Now after all that excitement what are you going to do the rest of the day!

8. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Goin to watch this dance competition of all the highschool dance teams downtown in a little bit.

9. tiedeman

from earth

about 35 to 40 minutes North of Alma

10. tiedeman

from earth

so much for started on the 28th. Looks like it won't probably be until the 4th or 11th of April