1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Leaping

Leaping LawnSite Member

I am from all over. Go from detroit to dearborn to west bloomfield and into Warren. Hopefully next season we can run two crews.

Anyone share shop space? or interested in?

I am looking into some commercial space and it is just ridiculous.

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Ouch, down there the price for shop space is ridiculous

3. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

anyone around here swap work? I get quite a few requests for services that I don't offer like full landscaping. I wouldn't mind swapping for a new weekly account or something of the like. Or, if anyone gets rid of any customers or turn down new accounts, do you ever refer or call other LCOs?

4. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, all the time! Wow, someone has the same dealers as me!:D Cutters edge for blades, Weingartz for blower s and trimmers. Cutters edge needs a new place. Wedged into a strip mall, barely noticeable, and its next to a fingernail place! :mad:

5. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

where is cutters edge LBP? I like weingartz, they have a great selection and helpful sales people

6. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

The shop space around hear goes for a premium too. upwards of 2 thousond a month for a small garage area and office space.

7. tiedeman

from earth

how did everybody like that wind storm that came through here this weekend? Knocked down so much leaves it was unbelievable.

8. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I would have to agree, busy week sucking up leaves.

9. Moguy

Moguy LawnSite Member

Just came in for lunch and the weather out there stinks!!

10. tiedeman

from earth

I know what you mean, we were doing some landscaping today and we only went for about 4 hours, just too wet and cold out