Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. scraper69

scraper69 LawnSite Senior Member
    from mi

why you selling the wb.?? anything wrong with it? Lesco???

2. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I guess he's right. And when I change my name next fall, I guess I'll have to do things that way.

3. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

Make sure you call a few attorneys before to price out their services. Some around here wanted $750 to setup an LLC and others were $350.

4. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I'll most likely ask my buddys dad. Hes an "attourney at law". Or ask one of my customers, who is an attourney (I do his office and home).

But if something comes up and they cant, I will check around.

Thank you sir!

BTW: Can someone make it colder so this 1" of rain were sopossed to get tomorrow and thursday turns into 12" of snow.

5. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Easy on that snow for Thursday,I have to go to Ohio for a few hours and want to get home in one piece..Then let it snow...clapping

6. Classic Lawn

Classic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

This year is starting out good just landed a large contract for three years. just need to get the others back bid on some large accounts cant wait to see the out come so far so good out bid a lager company b/c of my presentation of bid. o these are lawn contracts.

7. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

i think i will hold off for a little better offer than that....

what do you guys think i should be expecting to get for this mower....i had it for less than a year and put less than 25 hours on it

i just cant belive that this mowers value has decreased this much

Im selling it because im not using it as much as i thought i would

8. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I bought an mtd from tiedeman that is basically that model but in red. I paid him $900 for it 2 years ago, and he had 200 hrs on it. I'm not sure how much more than $900 you're going to get.

9. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I paid $350 for mine, and that included the filing fee. From an attorney that is a client of mine.

10. scraper69

scraper69 LawnSite Senior Member
    from mi

you also need to annually update records, and this is where an attrny. comes in handy. Not your average everyday person can do this, and do it right. Pay the attrny, and RAISE YOUR PRICES, i would say, the guy who thinks he can just file the form for 50.00 is gonna charge less than a guy who pays an attry his proper fees to do things RIGHT> Start the right way... dont operate like a HOMEOWNER, be professional and charge professional rates.