Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Howell & Sons

Howell & Sons LawnSite Member

Yeah... what do you guys pay your guys? I start them out at about 8 bucks or 9 if they got eperience. I don't think crew boss's don't get more then abuot 12-13 hour and thats with alot of experience around here. I talk to a lot of guys that run crews and they don't get more then 13. Some guys around here even start their guys at 7 or 8 and hour.
  2. Mr Budget

Mr Budget LawnSite Member

7.50 to start here
  3. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape LawnSite Senior Member

lawn formen working for the big guys in the metro detroit area get around 15-16 a hour and tons of ot Landscape formen are getting $16+ I know of some guys that are in the Mid $20's a hr, but no benifits..
  4. jmkr02

jmkr02 LawnSite Senior Member

No $#;t! didn't know it was possible
  5. jmkr02

No $#;t! :cry: didn't know it was possible :clapping:
  6. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

These local cops only know parts of the law. This is direct from the Sec of State website.

"Trucks 8,000 lbs. or less towing a trailer or any other combination of vehicles for commercial purposes. (This does not include pickups and vans under 5,001 lbs.)"
  7. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

By the end of today I will have 2 amazing things to show you guys.
    Yes, they will be glorious beyond all means. Zues himself would cring at the sight. The only possible way I have gained possession of these things are from blessings which have poured down from above.

I will keep you posted.

8. jmkr02

So who needs a gvw plate? and what is it? Is it just an expensive licence plate or an extra sticker? And what is a fuel sticker?
  9. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Spring is here guys!!!!!!:dancing: :dancing:
  10. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Yup, its official. I guess its confrimed becasue I've already recived two calls today for work this season.