Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

awesome day for cutting today,hope everybody got some good work in today....

2. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

looks like rain in the flint area starting today (thursday) through sunday. no clue what i'm going to do

3. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

im with ya expert. started here at 10:15 projected to continue through monday

4. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

im going to cry if it rains tommarow afternoon. but now of course that i said that, it probably will. lets cross are fingers and hope for sun and warmth (i dont like working when its windy and cold). today was an AWSOME day for cutting. got a nice workout today.

5. Trevors Lawn Care

today actually finished rather nicely. I got out at 8:30, rained out at 10, back out by 12, and cutting till the pistons game. I finished my thursday route, and even got two of tomorrows accounts done. I hope it doesnt rain!

Trevor

6. Trevors Lawn Care

well i'll bet you guys will never guess what happened today!?

IT RAINED.............AGAIN

got cut 6 jobs short today.

Trevor

7. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

it must rain on you everyday,we cut 15 lawns today before the storms rolled in around 2:30...

8. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

OH MY FIN GOD!!! around 2:50 storms started to roll in, tornado sierins and everything. we were in school still, we were sopossed to get out at 3 but instead they held us till like 3:30... i was sopossed to cut like 15lawns today, but obvisouly i cant. and tommarow i have a landscape job so like my whole schedule is fu#ked up now. i think tomamrow im gonna have 2 crews, 3 guys cutting and 3 working at the landscape job

9. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

I'm a solo op and just got rained out again. I'm getting pretty down on myself. I hope customers dont' start calling, I can't stand that. I really don't know what to do, it's supposed to rain tomorrow through tuesday

10. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

one of my customers just called me and said "please dont come today i dont want my lawn cut when its wet" i go "mam, it is lightning outside, i wasnt planning on coming, i will be over the next day it is dry, hopefully tommarow, but thank you for your concern" then she said "thanks" and hung up. lol. i mean if its lightning, why would someone even THINK you would come in the first place? lol