Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

Heres one I did today. 14 tiny balls, and 1 tree shaping. Total time 1.5 hours (solo). Man what a pain in the butt, it was all red stones in the bed, and of course almost all of the hedges touched the rocks.

Just felt like sharin' :clapping:

Kevin

Before.jpg

After.jpg

2. scraper69

scraper69 LawnSite Senior Member
    from mi

Really shouldnt trim till after June 1, typically thats when new growth slows down. and they hold shape a bit longer. Looks good , Just an FYI

3. Mower For Less

I trim whenever the customer says they need trimming. :laugh: Its not a regular mowing customer, she called me for just the trimming only.l

Kevin

4. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good! :usflag:

5. lowdakboy98

lowdakboy98 LawnSite Member

Anyone not cutting today because of the amount of rain we got last night?

6. Mower For Less

I planned on going out @ 10:30 once the sun had a chance to work a little, but now the forcast looks like its changing to showers all day, so I guess Im still playing it by ear right now. The extended forcast had chance of rain everyday for the next week, so I dont want to put it off if I can cut.

Kevin

7. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

yea were going out at noon i seen lco's out at 10 ish so im hoping by noon it'll dry up pretty good the cement is already dry over here in the shores and the grass wasnt that bad. specially they are calling for rain tommorow too

8. Mower For Less

Well, just got back. Went out at 11:30, so I got 5 hours in. I got everything cut but 5 houses, they are all together on the same street, its about 1.5 hours worth of work for me. Should be able to get 'em tomorrow (weather permitting :) ) Also got an overseeding and dethathing lined up too if the rain holds out long enough.

Kevin

9. lowdakboy98

lowdakboy98 LawnSite Member

yeah I ended up starting to cut around 11:00am and got all but 4 done for todays schedule. The future forecast is going to kill me tho with all the predicted rain.

10. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

damn i cant believe u guys got that much cut we could only pick and choose houses a lot of backyards are completely underwater pray for sun!!!