Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

I have 25 to do and waiting for Monday to do them. We dont mow on monday or tuesday, those days are for other work. We will get them done monday then cut them again thrusday and friday.

Plus, it's cold with this rain.

2. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Axl get the 4.10's, I'd also go with the chevy you were looking at instead of the ford.

3. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

I would go with the 4.10 for pulling a trailer and for plowing especially if you are going with the 5.4. With a set of 3.73's you will have to have your foot in it a little more to accelerate with a load.

Man this rain sucks, I have about 30 to go. Definately taking a little longer.

4. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

we are 47 behind

5. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

Im still behind the same 5 from Thursdays cuts. Friday is usually a makeup day and misc. jobs, so no more scheduled cuts are behind yet, but I was supposed to do an overseed and a dethatching today also, so those are behind now. And I had a job lined up for Saturday, tilling out a garden, but thats not looking good either. Sunday being Mother's Day I aint gonna get anything done even if the weather is good.

Kevin

6. Axl

Axl LawnSite Member

Red wings any reason in particular why the Chevy

7. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

im suprised some of you guys could even cut in this crap if i put my machines on a lot of my properties i was leaving ruts!:hammerhead:

8. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

I was trying to stay brand impartial, but personally I like Chevy's too. I got 2 Chevy mechanic buddies that take care of all my repairs dirt cheap.

Kevin

9. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I wouldn't touch them. No where to park near campus, you gotta deal with the dumbass students that walk through your workzone and make things hard, pick up a ton of trash at each property since the same dumbass students don't understand garbage cans, not to mention most have screwed up properties you can't use a big mower on (gates, etc), and screwed up lawns as well, and about a million other hassels as well. I turn that stuff down all the time, don't go near campus or student housing.

I wish the rain would go away. Can't work in it, lawns have standing water as it is. We needed the rain, but not a monsoon.

10. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Ive had both fords and dodges, and I've had the best of luck with chevys