Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

give me details, please....with price. or PM me.

2. lawnboy

lawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

Hey I use to have a cutless supreme when i started. With a hitch and a trailer.

3. Smithers

that's too funny.....obviously you dont need to find a buyer if you have not contacted me yet.

4. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

60 yd mulch job today in 8.5 hrs with wheelbarrells/shovels. Whew! The drinks are on me tonight:drinkup:

5. lawnboy

damn 60yards is a lot. You must of made some serious money if you did that in 8.5hrs.

Hey see what you guys think of my new website. I still have somethings to change in it, and i need to get some new pics, but it is coming along. www.southhavenlawnboys.com

6. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

I would just give him a call ifyou are interested. Maybe he just hasn't been on the internet much?

7. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Yep, nice chunk of change. Website looks good. I'd get rid of any stock photos and get pictures of your equipment, your crew, your work. I think people would rather see you. Also take your email address off your "contact us" page. You're opening yourself up to spam. Put in a link to your email instead.

8. lawnboy

yeh there are some pics of my work, just a couple of stock pics left. all of the home page, and the landscaping are our work. I have a pic of our building with our trucks under "about us" i dont know if you saw that. I need to get a updated pic though. We have a few more trucks now.

9. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

You say on your website you apply Merit in May-June. I have always read from MSU's Extension that they recommend the first week in July. Where did you get the May-June recommendation from?

Kevin

10. Smithers

you'd think that if you are "posting" an ad, you'd come back to check it soon after the initial post. but anyway. who cares.