Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. danv

danv LawnSite Member

well i had a redmax 7001 stolen out pf the back of my pickup truck today in roseville

2. amw

amw LawnSite Senior Member

anyone???

Thanks

3. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

I'm pretty sure it was Three C's last year who got there trucks broken into at there lot and they got cleaned out of like 10 exmarks riders and a bunch of whippers and blowers over 300k worth of equipment

4. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

Is that topsoil? I'm betting it weighs more than 8k :)

Trailer weights at least 5k and your max GVWR is 16k. IMHO it is entirely possible you were overweight.

Aside from that I would make sure the hitch on the truck is rated to tow 16k lbs. (if it is a factory hitch it is not), and also that your receiver is rated for 16k lbs.

Just some food for thought.

5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

We use old shipping containers. We bought 8 of them for $4,000. We not only store salt in them, we also keep the loaders and bobcats in them. They are air and water tight. They are secure and can be used during the summer to store equipment on large projects. Just an additional idea. lol

6. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Damn John your one smart guy....

BTW: was that lady happy when u spoke with her?

7. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

does anyone maintain an estate or do general grounds maintenance? i have some questions about that.

8. grant087

grant087 LawnSite Member

anyone interest in a 93 f150 with 70k mi on it for 1300......i need it sold by monday other wise its getting traded in for an 06 f250.....let me know

9. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

PM sent to you sir.

10. macomb-lawn

macomb-lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Nope. That'd be even more sod to replace. I'd rather replace a couple small strips than doing all that.