Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. macomb-lawn

macomb-lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Where'd you get them from :confused: Can they be used for "dumping" off a truck when filled with salt.

2. macomb-lawn

An estate as in a "big fat ass house on a ton of property" or an estate as "grandma died, the kids are fighting for the house in court, and the house needs to be maintained until it's sold and the money is split?"

If you mean big fat ass houses, then yes, we do. We have one we maintain completely year round. It's in Oakland Township. 15,950 sq. foot house, 10.3 Acres on 28 Mile Road. Only 7 of the 10.3 acres is serviced though. The rest is "wooded."

3. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

an estate as an "big ass house on a big yard". i will send you a PM.

4. macomb-lawn

Yeah, we do them (see attachment.) This is a "smaller" estate, but it's still huge. The house is almost 7K sq. ft. I believe it's on 4 acres or so. Not sure exactly how big the lot is but it's pretty big. Takes about 1 hour to cut on a 72 in. machine.

I replied to your PM.

DSC00122.JPG

5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

We bought them from a company called Mobile Mini back a few years ago. They are on eBay and avail. in most port cities including Detroit. We never moved them loaded with salt since they were used as on site storage. When empty, we have them moved with a flatbed tow truck.

6. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Here is an example. We use the 20' & 28' units but I think they come in up to 48'.

7. macomb-lawn

Sweet, thanks. I'm gonna get one or two to store equipment in for sure. I'd still like to have some roll off dumpsters we can keep full of salt that are "dumpable" on site. I found a 40 yard, 6 ton, Roll Off dumpster but they want too much money for it. It was completely redone and in new shape, but it's not worth the money just to store salt. I figure I can find a few used ones somewhere and fill it with salt.

I did manage to find a dirt cheap "mobile office" trailer type deal for construciton sites. Got it for $3K with air and the whole nine. Construction company was going out of business so I bought it off them. I figure we can use it for large commerical landscape installs. I think we're going to need it. I think we won the contract for the new Meijer's on Mound across from GM Tech, but until we get the contract back, I'm not going to hold my breath.

:drinkup:

8. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

anyone know anyone that can stum grind this? :walking: :walking:

IMG_1324.jpg

9. macomb-lawn

Well.. I say since it's 4th of July.. use some... uhm.... C4... err... I mean M90's.. uhm.. and blow it out of the ground :cool2:

10. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I know a guy out of Walled Lake. Can you get to it with a truck? If not he has a self propelled Carlton stumper. And that one will be expensive.