Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. TheGrassBandit

TheGrassBandit LawnSite Member

Fivestar, I am assuming that picture is of your own billy goat leaf set up. Which model do you have? I have the 18hp BG and I think there was a flaw in my set-up because it didnt have the power I expected in some situations.

2. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

two problems with that.....

first i have an enclosed trailer.

Second, I do not have a storage shop like you and whenever i leave the trailer in my yard it can walk away.

i think i have to hook and unhook every time i come home. lifting #300 should be fun.

3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

If it is on their property, they want it done. Call me with a price and I can give you the lock box code for the keys. 586 634-2904

4. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

Yea same problem with that i have an enclosed trailer. But i was thinking just having one truck with a loader on it and one truck with my trailer. BTW its official i blew the transmission in my 2004 silverado with only 33,000 miles on it!!! And Mark i got it done at sign a rama on 16 and harper for a 150 bucks its the see through kind so it looks like there is really no vinyl from the inside its nice i get a lot of compliments on it

5. scraper69

scraper69 LawnSite Senior Member
    from mi

33000 miles.. how much trailer and plow miles on it?

6. Mike's Lawn & Snow

thats all i use it for is to haul a trailer and plow other then that it just sits

7. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im selling my one of my 72" engine dixie chopper 26 hp kohler EFI

it has approx 900 hours on it

field trax tires-new muffler-striping kit

this is as low as you are every going to find a piece of equipment like this for...

check it out on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110021428943

aefi2.jpg

8. scraper69

scraper69 LawnSite Senior Member
    from mi

double post.. i guess its not under warranty?>

9. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

why not mount it to the tounge of the enclosed?. just have a rack fabricated at a fab shop or if you have a welder just make it yourself...gas is to expencive now days to take 2 trucks if you dont have to....plus we arent making that much off fall clean-ups to start with

10. Mike's Lawn & Snow

no its still under warrenty to 36,000 miles so they are covering everything.