Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, I'm coming off a 5.4 so the V10 is like a dream. I have found that if you granny the pedal on the V10 it gets a little better MPG than the 5.4, which was giving me about 12 highway/ 8 towing around town. Price and availability was the main factor in buying this truck. However, let me take this opportunity to say, "Brighton Ford sucks!"

2. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a guy here in Hamburg that does my vinyl. I'll tell you what I paid next time we speak.;) <---That's a wink?!?

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I like my V10. Ive never ahd the 5.4 and im glad. Gas mileage does suck, but I could careless, its a truck, not a honda civic.

4. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

I'm just comparing my v10 to my diesel... the diesel saves me plenty of $$$ on weekly mowing routes.

5. macomb-lawn

macomb-lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone interested in a Husquarvana snow blower? It's brand new, never even prepped. We bought out the entire inventory of a Lowes and have a couple extras if anyone is interested. They are 30 inch with a Techumse motor.

6. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Macomb-What are you looking for one?

I might need one.

7. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

how much for the blower's macomb.

8. macomb-lawn

We paid $650.00 for them each. The price tags are still literally on them. They were selling them for $1199.00 originally, then they droped it to $995.00. Well, we bought their entire inventory of them (30 of them) and they gave us a deal just to get rid of them. We picked them up at 3 different Lowes stores. One day at the end of May sometime I went to the Lowes on Hall Road and they had it outside on closeout for $649.99. Well, I bought the one they had, and told the guy that I wished they had more. Well, they did, just at different stores. So he made a few calls, and we bought all of them from the Chesterfield store, and a Troy store.

Anyways, I'm not trying to get anymore money than we have into it. First one at my office with $650.00 cash gets it. We have one left (the guy in the office next to us bought one.) The machine is literally sitting there with the price tag on it and wrapped in plastic. Never fueled, prepped, or anything else. It's the same way we got it from Lowes, but now it's dusty.

I also have a Warren 2 yard V-Box (stainless steel) for sale. We're going to use dump inserts instead of V-Boxes this year. That one is a year old.

So, if you want dibs, call my office. 5865327500 extension 710 and come get it. First come first serve. Bring cash. I just want it out of my garage. We're tight on room.

:laugh: :drinkup:

9. macomb-lawn

10. macomb-lawn

Edit: Call my cell phone instead of the office. (586) 203-7722

Dan