Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone want to buy an exmark phazer? 85 hours!
  2. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

An Exmark Phazer? Phuck No - sorry, couldn't resist myself:dizzy:

Anyone interested in a couple of Exmark VacTrac systems - got two to sell and leaves will be falling soon. All you'll need is the outside spindle pulley (about $45) and the rear mount. PM me if you're interested. I'm gonna put them on Ebay soon.
  3. Axl

Axl LawnSite Member

Hey guys, Im looking for a plow and salter for my 06 F250. I would prefer a V plow ....so if you guys know of anybody let me know.

Hope all is well

4. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys, Looking for a couple junk walkbehind mowers. Not totally trashed, but worth fixing. Any size. Hydro/Belt. NOOO, mowers with the old transmissions and I mean the ones with baking soda box size trans.

Really looking for a Lesco or Bobcat, but will take any off your hands.

PM me and I'll get back to ya and make arrangements to come and look.
  5. macomb-lawn

macomb-lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have a salter. You'll need to have an 8 foot bed. 2 ton Warren V-Box. PM me if your interested. I want it out the garage.
  6. Axl

Axl LawnSite Member

I only have a 6 3/4ft bed, plus I don't know if I need something that big.......unless you want to get rid of it so bad that......well lets just say how badly do you want to get rid of it? :usflag:

7. macomb-lawn

macomb-lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Bad enough to seriously consider most offers. They sell for about $6K. It's a Warren, Techumse Motor, Stainless Steel.... send me an offer via PM. It's been used for half a season.
  8. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

looking to get some pricing for someone to plow and salt plowing 3 buildings for me that our out of our service area but a managment company that we do work for wants us to do them.

One Is in brighton area (cross roads our Silver Lake Rd and Kensington)

The other 2 our in Wixom in the same industrial park that is off Pontiac Trl and Wixom Rd.

The Pricing Structure would be as Follows

Seasonel Price For Plowing
    Price For 20 Applications of Salt (Price Per Ton if Over 20 apps)
    Price For 20 Applications of Ice Melter (Price Per Bag If over 20 apps)

For me these would be smaller jobs (less than 3/4 acre each)....

I need these ASAP....just email me and i will get you the adresses
  9. DRLawnInc

DRLawnInc LawnSite Member

Hmmm you have been advertising alot of things here lately, you needing to make some payments on the Lexus, Caddy & MB ???:)
  10. Hey Five Star, I've got a yard and crew working out of Highland. Call me about these 3 locations if you're still looking for a sub. We can handle 'em, but need to know the particulars. 810.223.5554