1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. grant087

grant087 LawnSite Member

anybody interested in a toro 48" wb hydro for 3700 with 2 hrs on it.....getting it in a package deal dont have use for it

2. Axl

Axl LawnSite Member

Well guys its a sad day for Blade Runners Lawn and Ladscapes..........My equipment got stolen last night. Had my trailer parked in my driveway and they took evrything but my Mowers. Will cost approximately $3300 to replace the equipment...what got stolen...
    • (2) Redmax BCZ 2600S trimmers
    • (1) Shindaiwa LE 261 edger
    • (2) Redmax EBZ 8000 Blowers
    • (1) Redmax CHTZ 2400 Hedge Trimmer

3. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry to hear that Axl. Next time lock it up.

I had a bad day yesterday too! Had three studs on rear axle of truck snap off. Dealer item.

4. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 LawnSite Member

Yeah that sucks axl! Hopefully that stuff is insured. a $500 deductible is better than paying $3300. Good luck though!

5. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 LawnSite Member

What is the condition of the plow? I'm buying a 03 f250 next week without a plow and am looking to get one.

6. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Is it an enclosed trailer?? Was it locked?

7. keith_480231

keith_480231 LawnSite Member

Out of your own F@&%ing driveway?!?!?!? Now I now why I bought that gun!:nono:

8. macomb-lawn

macomb-lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Guys, we're in the process of moving to a bigger building. While moving, we're getting rid of the crap that piled up that we're never going to use. So, all I have left to get rid of that we really don't want to haul around is a Warren 2 ton V-Box salter made of stainless. I can't find the controller, but you can buy another one for a couple hundred dollars from Cannon Equipment. This is what it comes down to: First $1,000.00 in cash takes it. Yes, first $1K takes it. But, it has to go down by Sunday because we are done moving on Sunday so it either has to go with, or it has to go with one of you. The salter was used for one season. We don't need it and I'm too lazy to haul it around. A bobcat will be available to load it in your truck. All you need is an 8 foot bed. Call me on my cell phone any time if your interested. We're taking our internet down tonight, so I won't have internet access.

Dan

(586) 203-7722

9. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Can't believe you don't have a laptop, w/wireless

10. Axl

Axl LawnSite Member

No it is not an enclosed trailer, but I do have insurance so hopefully everything will be taken care of.