Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Pretty much. Its not that bad about 2.5hour drive. but its all good. Im just glad im going to college and atleast its away, even though I have to come home alot its still worth it. im thinking of going to wayne 2nd semester, I just wanted to get away for 1st semester

2. progolferjoe72

progolferjoe72 LawnSite Member

i told you guys that dan is all talk..... piece of advice just dont even talk to him, he will jsut waste your time.

3. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not surprised, I guess. I have been one of this guy's harshest critics. I felt bad for calling him a "liar and a fraud" in a previous post (to which I publicly apologized to him). So I guess he got one over on me. Of course that only proves that he is a ...nope, I'm not going there again.

When I first talked to him I was just kind of brainstorming on how we could make a deal. It was late on Saturday night, but he kept saying, "just come out here." Having already explained that I have a sprayer in my bed that requires at least 2 guys to pull, I could not do that. He suggested pulling the sprayer at his place, loading the salter, and putting the sprayer back in that. Sounds like a winning plan right? Picture that rig rolling down 696 late on a Saturday night! He finally offered to deliver after I offered another $200. Sweet we had an agreement. He called me Sunday morning and said to get that cherry picker we had talked about to unload it here. Like a sucker I went to Murray's and dropped $200 on one, brought it home and assembled it. No call from him 'til that evening.
    "$1200 cash?" he asks.
    "Well, no, I'll have to write a check," I say. Because really, who has $1200 cash in their pocket on Labor Day weekend? He said Monday morning he'd bring it. Nada. I'm out $200 for this stupid cherry picker that I have no use for now. WTF?

4. keith_480231

keith_480231 LawnSite Member

Sounds like MACOMB_LAWN_SNOW strikes again!!!:dizzy: Doesn't surprise me though seeing all the smoke he blew up my kids azz!!!!:hammerhead:

5. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Macomb Lawn...Needs to go...He can't back anything up he says from what I've been reading.

I'm suprised he can keep any customers running his biz like that...

6. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

C'mon guys - don't you remember Plowsite??? You knew he was a snake when you picked him up!!!! How soon they forget.

Anyway. Kevin - stay away from the Lesco mowers - they're crap. If you want me to elaborate, call me and I'll give you 5 minutes of reasons why not to buy one. They're not worth the metal they're made of. Go buy an Exmark or a Scag (if you want a line on a couple of good Exmarks, call me. They've got about 800 hrs on them, but I know they've been well maintained. They're not mine - just a guy's from whom I buy a lot of equipment)

If you you guys are hurting for employees, PM me. I've got some good subs that I've been using that are looking for more work. And, I've got some other numbers of people looking for work. Be glad to pass along those numbers - especially now that the grass is starting to hit a growth spurt with all that rain.

7. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys the season is starting to wind down now and i was just wondering if anyone will be turning over there mowers this winter i'm still sort of looking for a 60" ztr
    thanks
    alex

8. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

Were you considering it when he brought it up, or was he making that part up?

Kevin

9. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

i was considering. I was going to buy it until some people told me not to buy a lesco.

10. macomb-lawn

macomb-lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Blowing smoke up your kids ass? Are you serious? I was told he knew what he's doing. Would you like a list of reasons why he was fired. Here, I'll give you a couple, and we can go from there if you'd like the complete list.

1. He doesn't even know how to weedwack (literally)
    2. He almost cost lives and a ton of money. Remember the trailer incident or did he not tell you about that. You know, when we almost lost a trailer at 70 mph on M53 eway because he didn't bother locking the trailer to the ball. Infact, the trailer was forced unlocked by the pin.

Want me to keep going?