Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

WHOA! You better go to the clinic and get checked for cold sores (aka herpes). LOL!

2. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Is that a dude?

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

John your too funny. where did you go? It looks like you went to mardigras.

you guys should see some pics from WMU. its crazy over here

BTW: if any one sees a premier landscaping rig (ford dump black enclosed trailer) rolling around on a monday-weds let me know because it's sopossed to be parked those days. Which means if u see it rolling around, someone stole it.

4. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

that's too funny.....hehehe

5. macomb-lawn

macomb-lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone interested in a 10 foot snow pushbox? Bobcat brand. Never used. Call me if your interested.

(586) 203-7722

Dan

6. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

is there anyone that cuts grass in the alpena area???

7. DeWitt Lawncare

DeWitt Lawncare LawnSite Member

I've got an 02 TTHP 48 with an electric start. The 17 HP Kaw had a screw come loose near the intake, dirt got inside, and now the right cylinder lets a lot of fuel flow by. Basically now the engine is toast unless the cylinder gets bored (very expensive!). I'd love for someone on here to buy the mower and put a new engine on it, but I know it's a bit late in the season. If I can sell this thing, how much do you guys think a machine in that condition is worth?

I think with a new engine, it's worth close to $3000, but I don't want to trade dollar for dollar and put a new engine on it only to sell it.

It's clean, little rust on deck, no other damage. $1300 maybe?? Or is it worth putting an engine on it in the spring and trying to sell? Either way, I'm gonna eat it. I bought it for $3000 4 month ago.

8. keith_480231

keith_480231 LawnSite Member

Yeah cuz that is not what I heard at all. Only that you burried a brand new skid in a yard...
    Also he said he "flyered" most of the time and cut once or twice.
    Also something about you owning the building next door and such...
    Remember my wife "looked" into your shop at all the slew of equipment you have or don't have...
    Yeah I want tp "hear" the rest of the list. PLEASE!:confused:

9. macomb-lawn

macomb-lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Sure. Yes, we had him handing out fliers (for a reason.) I went out and had to show him 6 times (litearlly) how to weedwack our own building. He kept coming back after an hour saying he was done, and it didn't look like he even did anything. So, I literally got out of the truck and showed him how to weedwack. He then again went out for the 7th time, and still didn't do it. The next day Mark fired him. Ask him about the day I pulled over on M53 and looked at the trailer and found that it wasn't even connected. It was literally bouncing off the hitch every bump and the only thing keeping it from breaking away was gravity. Or.. about having to tell him to get back to work instead of playing with ants (seriously) at a jobsite. Or... when he refused to cut part of a building because there was dog poop there. Or... bah.. nevermind.

I'm not going to keep going.... cause it's a lost cause. It's behind everyone now.

10. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Dan, any idea when you will have time for that salter?