1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Mark, We go to Nagy's in Sterling every year on Labor Day weekend. It turns into like a mini Mardi Gras. Our sites are about 15 feet off the Rifle River and we are the first sites everyone passes while coming down the river. I took about 70 pics of the days festivities, but they are not rated low enough for this site..rofl The river is just behind my van and tents. btw the weather was great all weekend. We missed the rain and cold.

2. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

give it up, mike. just eat the $200.
  3. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

anybody skippin work tommorow for jobbienooner??? if so i'll see you guys out there... if the weather is decent that is!
  4. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

Pallas- I could use a couple guys full time or part time pm me.
  5. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Looking for a full time worker who is skilled in trimming, edging, and blowing.
    Had one to let one go today.
    30-35 hrs a week. Must be dependable and have experience.

Pay on experience.
  6. lawnboy

lawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

mccomb how much for the bobcat plow?
  7. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Dude, Haven't you seen that this guy is a total blow off? He never comes through with any deals he lists on LS.
  8. Axl

Axl LawnSite Member

He came thru on my deal, I bought the Warren V-box off him. He met me at the time and place agreed upon, and then we talked about the business for about an hour. Dan is a really cool guy. Ive got nothing but good things to say about him.

9. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Your the first to say that, hopefully there will be more.
  10. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

I would like to support him as well, but I am still waiting for the call that he has been able to take a 60" mower (which can move under its own power) out of an enclosed trailer and just put it aside somewhere in his shop so I can come pick it up. Seems simple, but apparently it is a major ordeal. :drinkup: