Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Yep i know where the spot is.
    I also like the denton loop:)

2. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

:rolleyes: and so....

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

he told me he had 8

4. Tscape

I have all but given up on this dude. However, I'm not going to let him off the hook that easy by flipping out and getting angry/flaming him. He knows the conversations we had about this, and that the right thing for him to do is contact me and tell me when to come and get this thing. Whether he is a man of his word, well, we have all speculated about that. I would just let this thing go altogether if he had not told me that he was actually on his way and that I should go buy an engine hoist to unload it. Needless to say, he never showed up, called, nada. I'm $200 into this now, so I'm holding him to it. Also, Macomb, forget the delivery. I will come and get it, considering your present situation.

5. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow Macomb, way to be an Idiot.

You told this guy to buy a $200 hoist, and never sold him his spreader?

6. BSME

BSME LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Anyone know of anyone good or anyone on here would like some leads in the Ann Arbor area? Specifically Chelsea. Lemme know

7. proficient landscape

proficient landscape LawnSite Member

I agree.. I've always stayed away from the Macomb "Bashing" Because I thought It was Un-Neccesary and basically a waste of time.. I always thought Macomb's bragging was a bit much as well! But I looked at it as What did I care, I always had too much to do rather than sit here Bitching and bickering about what He was doing or that He had a Lexus,Mercedes,Bobcats,etc.. Personally I would rather spend that time trying to make my buisness better and make money to put food on my family's table!

But I will say this.. Macomb, If you promised this guy a spreader and even took it to the point of telling him to buy a $200.00 hoist.. Then you should be a man of your word and sell him the spreader or at The very least have the balls to call the guy and let him know that you dont have a spreader to sell him. To leave him hanging for this long and then come back with a bunch of excuse's (Im to busy moving,I had a Baby,My Brother's Fathers Sisters Cousin's Husband has the flu) is just lame! Be a Man, Be a Man of your word and come through on your promise's

8. lawnboy

lawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

Turfscape, out of everyone on here you were the one that denied his crap the most, and dont take this the wrong way but "come on what the hell were you thinking?" If a deal is to good to be true it always is...

9. Tscape

True...true...

10. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Anybody going to the Rizzo Auction Saturday???