1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

what time and where?

2. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess there is not going to be another World Series game in Detroit this year :(

3. Classic Lawn

Classic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Hey I am picking up an 2007 Chevy within the next few days and it might have an 8' Western Plow on it. The plow will be brand new but i really would like to have a blizzard and was woundering if anyone would be interested in the western. Thanks

4. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Where is this. I heard they may be downsizing or going with the garbage gig full time, but never heard of an auction.

5. noseha

noseha LawnSite Senior Member
    from MI

why do you guys sit on here and talk about MACOMB. Who care about him let him take has crap to tell someone else. I just don't see what he is or is worth talking about. he feeds you guy like little kids. Getting what he wants to be talked about. why?

6. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Classic Lawn,
    Pro-mower has an 810 with only 3 pushes on it from last year that was a repo. Give them a call. Price of 810 went way up this year. Thats if you can even find them. Since Douglas Dynamics bought them out and moved the plant to Tennessee, parts and plows are taking longer to come by.

7. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Rizzo Auction:
    Sat; Oct. 28 2006, @ 10:00 am. at 18 and Mound roads. Word is, Lawn gig is done for them (at least talk on the street LOL)

8. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

who's rizzo, are they bigger then macomb??

9. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

10. DRLawnInc

DRLawnInc LawnSite Member

I usually cut until Nov. 1st, then I winterize sprinklers and start fall clean ups. But this year has been crazy with the early cold temps and frost I've already started my leaves.