Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

You dont need to cut the roof off, the H1 and H2 both have SUT models with beds ready to go! :cool2:

2. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys im looking for a roll off dumpster to put at my shop so i can just dump all my leaves into that. Does anybody know someone in particular that has a fair price?

3. Lawnsmithcare

Lawnsmithcare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey just found this form. Just wanted to say I am from Saline.

4. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, Welcome neighbor.

5. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey everyone.

Had a little Hunting trip this weekend and just wanted to let you know of a quicker way to get to indiana.

I don't know how you take it, but we used to take it I-94 to I-69 and got off at #13. Well, this time on our way back, we took I-69 to the exit at coldwater. Michigan Ave is the exit (12). Well, to get back on I-94 back closer to home and then off at Middle Belt road is Way more fun, and A little quicker.

Trip Totals- I-94 to I-69 = 143.7 miles.
    I-69 to US-12 only took 123 miles

Even though it is 20 mph less on 12, it took us 10 minutes less to get home, and it keep me awake more, because of all the awesome turns. I really liked this way instead of 94.

6. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

How are you gonna dump into a rolloff dumpster? Thats a pretty high dump..

7. proficient landscape

proficient landscape LawnSite Member

Im sure this WON'T surprise any of you but.. I was just at the Meijer at 12 & Mound (across from the Tech Center) and as I was leaving I got curious and drove around the parking lot, I didnt see any "Macomb Lawn & Snow" Bobcats and I spent a moment driving around.. I did see "Sinacori's Truck and Bobcat" at the condo complex next door! I have seen a couple of his New Dodge Ram's on Vandyke in Shelby Twp this past summer! **shrugs**

8. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

Likewise, I was in the neighborhood buying gas at Meijers today at 12 & Mound, and drove around out of curiousity and could find no Macomb bobcats, or ANY bobcats or snow removal equipment of any sort on the Meijers lot.

Kevin

9. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

You mean he's a liar?!? I'm flabbergasted!

10. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess you cannot get any "spare" parts off his imaginary equipment to recover the cost of your $200 hoist.