Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. proficient landscape

proficient landscape LawnSite Member

I guess Im a little surprised!! I mean, why would you tell people that your equipment is somewhere "If They dont believe you!" and then it not be there.. Just doesnt make sense to me! Kinda sad actually.... To promise people things and lie about things on a site where you know your going to get called out! :confused:

I would be willing to bet, Sinacori has that contract.. I've seen his trucks there a few times

2. DRLawnInc

DRLawnInc LawnSite Member

What ?!?! Now that's a first, say it ain't so !!! LMAO:laugh:

3. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe I'll swap the engine in my car. Always wanted a 460 in my Mark VII.

4. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

The guy I rent with has a Bob-Cat so we are just going to use that and dump right in there.

5. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Ahhh - come on guys. I'm sure there's another Tech Center. :dizzy: It's all just a misunderstanding. BTW did you see that new huge billboard on 94 near M59? No? Maybe it's because it's NOT THERE.

6. proficient landscape

proficient landscape LawnSite Member

Yeah..Thats right! It must be "The Chrysler Tech Center" in Auburn Hills:dizzy: **smacks forehead** What was I thinking!

7. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Where do you park?

8. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

9. prostriper

prostriper LawnSite Senior Member

That is hilarious. By the way I have a Bentley parked in my drive way paid for by investors. Maybe he has a salter I could buy to put on the back of it. My customers would be so impressed. Or maybe on my Ferrari, that would salt driveways real fast.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone have any idea what to charge for rolling a lawn? 1/3 acre, have to rent the roller for $45.