Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

AM radio was horrible too. one after another

2. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I would suggest buying land as far north as you are willing to travel for work. $$$ Cheaper land, means more gas. If you need something built, we are licenced builders and can build it in the spring. PM once you have the land if you would like an estimate.

3. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

you listen to AM radio?

4. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

Yes, I like talk radio and the news and weather. I dont have time to watch TV, how else can I get the lowdown on the world today?

5. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Mark - I know what you mean - Drew and Mike, Motor City Mid-days and Dominski and Doyle from 97.1FM and 950am and 760am are all I seem to listen to these days. I must listen to talk radio for 12-14hrs a day while working.

6. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

Jason- Thats funny cause I listen to Drew and Mike all morning then am radio until 3pm until D&D come on.

7. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

Talk radio seems to get less irritating than music stations. It seems most music staions play the same crap over and over. I basically listen to drew and mike, flip thru about every station to find some thing good, then turn on D & D at 3. I HATE jay and michelle, super annoying, the only one funny is bill. It was better when it was henson instead of jay...

8. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

Do you guys remember Kramer and Twitch. They used to be on 971 a while back. They were super funny.

9. lawnboy

lawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

i'm seeing a age gap now. lol. Howerd Stern....

10. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

I hate howard stern. I dont get how some people can like him or stand to listen to him.