Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

You're right - Jay and MIchelle do sorta suck but Bill is too funny. His Hamtramck House Party on Sat is pretty good. Henson was way better. Towers is a wusss. Michelle and Jess are total whores - but funny. That Jim Kramer is boring as hell - I usually switch over to 101.9 WDET for a while then. Do you guys ever listen to Car Talk on DET on Saturdays? or the Findling Legal Hour on 97.1 on Saturdays? Those are both pretty good shows too.

2. lawnboy

lawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

i think the same thing about the am radio guys.... no offense

3. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nobody listens to Jim Rome?

4. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

you said it.....i loved listening to howard going to work in the morning...he used to make my day.

michelle and the other guy suck so much. they are so annoying, i wrote the company CBS a year ago and told them i could not stand her. they said, "give her a chance"....still dumb as nails.

D&D are really cool, but i dont like that they talk to callers like it's a meat market...10 seconds and you are out.
    now in the morning, i listen to NPR. it seems it's the only way to get the news these days on radio.

finally something to talk about on the Michigan thread....hehe

5. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

What I can't understand is why they have Jim Cramer on at 1 and then a "best of/recap" of jay and michelle from 2-3. How can you have a best of show when nothing is good? Blows my mind, they need to find a good show to have on from 12-3. Oh yeah Parker and the Man is pretty good too...hehe

6. Smithers

i could not stand kramer and twitch. they were fat pigs that did nothing but snort on the air and play dumb pranks and call people. they would repeat the same thing over and over throughout their show.

drew and mike tend to do the same thing. they think something is funny and repeat it 60 times that day. their show just doesnt flow well.

best of recap.....you crack me up, man!!

7. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

I think the ONLY funny thing cramer and twitch did was take that ad out in a Denver newspaper in the playoffs when we played Colorado. Oh yeah, that station only survives on D & D if you look at the ratings...

8. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

HOWARD STERN (daily) - but now you gotta have Sirrius.:usflag:

9. Smithers

i would, but i dont drive for that long to use it any. and if i had the portable one, would not get anything else done.

10. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Help with some dumb questions please:

My 96 bronco that is paid for. Would it be smart to "sell" that to my wife to be used for our company? Would it help with any right offs?:confused: KBB value is about 4500 last I checked.

Any other tips or things you look back on that might help would be great.