1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Lawnsmithcare

Lawnsmithcare LawnSite Senior Member

Well you see it is hard for me to do that because since I am only 15 no one wants to work for me but what I was thininh is that I would pay per hour for my customer yards for the person who want to help me and they pay me per hour for there yards so in a way it is like sub contracting just we would be working together.

Let me know if you are interested or if anyone has a better plan.

2. grant087

grant087 LawnSite Member

uh oh fox 2 is on rizzo once again....

3. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah I see. Looks like they're trying to tie them to Kwame's campaign contributions.

4. Jason Pallas

OUCH! That Rizzo story was nasty and it doesn't look like it's gonna go away soon. That Scott Lewis is a bulldog and I don't think he's gonna let this one go anytime soon.

5. grant087

grant087 LawnSite Member

i agree, i think they might be a little pissed off about the testimonial on rizzo's page still

6. proficient landscape

proficient landscape LawnSite Member

Seems to me Fox2 has it in for Rizzo! I can understand them questioning some things! but seriously it just looks like Fox 2 is "digging" for dirt.. Im sure there are a handful of companies that is alot shadier than Rizzo!

7. Jason Pallas

I wouldn't be so quick to jump all over FOX2. After all, the Feds / US attorney's office thought there was enough there to throw it to a Grand Jury. That's all I'm gonna say.

8. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

You know this may sound a little off but, I have always thought that with the investigations that 2,4,&7 do, I am really suprised that nobody has gotten really hurt or worse from sticking their nose in some of these companies business. Just a thought, I am sure it will happen sooner or later.

9. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

This is one of our great constitutional rights - Freedom of Press. :usflag:

10. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Tell that to Mafioso.