Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

Pawn shops?

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I hate to see this happen so often, but you guys have to start locking up your equipment. You might as well leave a pile of cash laying around too. This equipment is so hard to track and recover because it is all the same. Line 100 RedMax blowers up and stand 100 feet away and pick out yours...lol I have in place a company policy that states an employee must be in direct line of site of the rig at all times unless both the truck is locked and all locks are on the trailer. If they fail to do this and something gets stolen, it comes out of their pay. I have not had to do this yet, so it must be effective.

3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I would guess he means those pop up flea markets that show up in empty lots. They usually have lots of commercial equipment.

4. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

theres a huge lot over at 6 or 7 and vandyke. I've heard about it from a few guys, but its so dangrous down there its not even worth going there cause you will get shot, you car stolen.

5. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

Well the bower is definatly not worth getting my truck stolen or getting me killed, i heard a gang cut a guys tounge off and stipped him naked and the cops found him running around at the 6 and van dyke area, that area is noo for me! anybody else hear about this on the news or anything?

6. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/tls/241656110.html

Probably a dead lead, but do they have serial #'s?

7. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

8. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

So whats everyone doing this winter other than pushing snow? Projects? Lets hear it. I'm gonna be workin on my jeep all winter. Pretty much tearin it down to nothin. ;)
    [​IMG]

9. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

craigslist? Heck yes! It is simple and ugly for a reason: It's FREE! It is definitely cool.

10. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Just heard 6"-10" of snow by sat.