1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 LawnSite Member

Dont think we'll get near that maybe 1-2 if were lucky down here and that probably wont be what sticks. Hopefully we'll at least get some good saltings in!
  2. DRLawnInc

DRLawnInc LawnSite Member

Other than snow I hope to get the finishing work done on my dad's pole barn so that we can start working on my new project car. If everything goes good it should be ready for paint this spring and actually drive it this summer. And work on the house to get it ready to sell next year, well if the market picks up that is!!
  3. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

You can't just say "project car" without saying what it is!!!
  4. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

Yeah its a tease, you gotta say what it is , hehe pics too. Come on , i did.
  5. DRLawnInc

Oh sorry lol. It's a '78 Grand Am (kinda like the '78 Malibu), pretty rare only around 7,000 coupes produced, red over grey (soon to be all red) plain car now but I have a trans. ,drive shaft ,rear end & a hurst lighting rods shifter out of a '84 Hurst Olds. basically the same drive line as the Buick GN's. But I'm planning on making 1 good car out of 2. I would post pics but I don't know how to in here.
  6. DRLawnInc

Hey New Image, I see you have a Truckcraft dump, did you buy it ? or did it come already on the truck ? And how do you like it ? Oh yeah , what ya gonna do to that Jeep?? Looks like it can already be a ball to drive by that pic
  7. Tscape

I had an uncle who had a Pontiac "Can-Am" back in the late seventies. Is that similar?

My project is an '89 Mark VII, 347 stroker, Trick Flow heads, etc, etc.

8. Tscape

Anyone seen any interesting youtube stuff lately?
  9. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

Seen Britney's beaver on thesuperficial.com
    Way scarier than I had imagined it.
  10. soccerlawn

soccerlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys I am trying to set up my LLC, and I have a few names boncing around in my head. I went to the SOS website but couldn't find where I plug in the name to see if it is taken. Could someone direct me to the proper place.

And also what do you think about the name "Root Bound".