Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

This should help ya out...
    http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/sr_corp.asp

2. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

I bought the dump insert about 5 years ago. At first I wasn't too sure initially because of the cost but it has paid itself off many times over. Definately worth it. Easy to install, plus i use it for leaves, and I have the tailgate salt spreader for it too.

I actually just spent the previous 2 years getting it to where its at now. I am going to hook up fuel inj. on the 350 I put in it, make a spare tire carrier for the rear bumper, new radiator w/elec fan, rhinoline the tub, put new body protection on it( rear corners,rock sliders), front tube fenders,on board air, and other little things. These things are extremely addicting. I already have put 1 ton axles and steering in it and want something better now. I don't think it will ever be "finished". Always want something better..

3. soccerlawn

soccerlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks NewImage!!!

4. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Actually I heard there was a you-tube video having to do with a certain scammer/fraud that will go un-named. If anyone has it, please PM me.

5. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys i filed for my first small claim ever against a customer who knowingly gave me a check with insufficient funds anything in particular i should say when i go to court. Also should i try to get them to pay for the filing fee?

6. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

How much was the check?

7. Mike's Lawn & Snow

the check they wrote was for 72 it bounced my bank charged me 15 and they had an existing balance all together 137

8. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

Small Claims will allow you to add on the bouced fee + filing expenses. Absoulutely you should.

Kevin

9. Mike's Lawn & Snow

I'm just tired of being ran around by these people i tryed to be generous and work out a payment plan in there favor where they could just pay me 20 bucks a week well that never happened they dont answer their door there phone is disconnected and i told them i'll be nice u pay me 20 bucks a week till its paid or i will take u to court well this is what it comes down to

10. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

seen stuff that can not be discussed in this forum. :)

mike, tell the judge that you tried to level with them and they did not even care to meet you halfway there....that should do the trick.