Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

You won't see your money and you're probably wasting your time. Good luck, though.

2. DRLawnInc

DRLawnInc LawnSite Member

They were back in the early 70's, but they didn't make them in the late 70's. That's a nice looking "project car", if mine looked like that I wouldn't call it a "project":laugh:

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I hate this weather, why cant it just SNOW!!!!!

4. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

It did here today. We were out plowing since 1:30 this afternoon. Home for a quick bite and then back out to do some clean up tonight.

5. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

It ain't done yet. Spring '07.

It was a 77 Can Am, I'm pretty sure.

6. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

need anyhelp? call me if u ever do, I have a f350 with 8.5' blade and 2500hd with 8ft blade... 313 477 4505

7. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I was very dissapointed in todays snowfall. Got some salting in, but the actual snow never happened.

8. ULTIMATE LAWN SERVICE

ULTIMATE LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Member

lookimg For A New Or Like New Snow-x Pivot Pro 1075 Or Was Looking @ A Fisher 1,000 Model Any One Know Who Has The Best Deals? got a $ on the 1075 @ 1,199 with out the mount & the 1,000 model @ $1,500

9. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Mike - I wouldn't even bother with small claims. You may get a judgement - but good luck collecting on it. I've done everthing from garniseed bank accounts to actually having a vehicle seized to have judgments seized (not to mention workman's liens). You'll probably throw good time and money after bad collecting a debt that you'll never see. I now work with a collection agency. It works GREAT. I tell 'em "if you want to ruin your credit over $72..... I'll be happy to facilitate it."

BTW -With a NSF Check, I'd just go straight to the police and file a complaint. It's a criminal complaint (and so is "theft of services"). Once you get a NSF check, it usually takes one threat of heading to the police to file "uttering and publishing" charges before your customer will be tripping over themselves to get you paid off.

10. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

Hey guys, I finally got a Cantilever gate put up, anyway, I dont have the electric control. If any of you guys have it, what is a good kind of motor to get for it, and is it somewhat simple to install? Thanks guys