Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

2. keith_480231

keith_480231 LawnSite Member

Just checking in with everyone to see if anybody needs any snow help in tri-county area? Pm me if I could be of help.

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Is anyone going to the Seger concert on the 20th or 22 or any other dates?

4. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

Anybody here that the farmers almanac said no major snow for the northeast inless you live in the lake effect area? I heard it on plow site and another place, I just hope its not true.

Chris

5. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

dont belive that crap. the smallest change in the weather can throw the almanac way off. it'll snow a crap load this year, just wait, its not even winter yet

6. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

I havent even put the snow tires on my plow truck yet.... tells you how much I believe its gonna snow. ;)

I'm gonna bet on another winter similar to last years. That way, if I am wrong, everybody will be happy anyway, and if I'm right, I can say "see...".

P.S. I will probably put the snow tires on this week..... you know, just to keep em from rotting....

Kevin

7. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

yea i also heard no snow this year its probably going to be like last year or worse but i can't imagine it being worse!:dizzy:

8. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I am guessing this year will be an average year. 10 pushes and 20 saltings. So far we are at 1 push and 2 salts.

ff001.jpg

9. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

1 push? What do you got, 1/4" triggers? I havent even seen 1/2 of accumulation yet. I would think just the saltings would have easily taken care of that.

10. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Look at the pic from Ford Field last Thursday. They had 2.5 inches after being salted at 6AM.