Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

Thats impressive that you plow such a well know place, congrats on that.
  2. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

I bet it's always nice having a big place like that!! And probably a big head-ache sometimes too.
  3. DRLawnInc

DRLawnInc LawnSite Member

:bday: Yeah , Happy Birthday Turfscape.:drinkup:
  4. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys,
    got a set of wings, no mounting brackets, good shape, lots of rubber. Also, Blizzard 810 pushbar and mounting brackets for Dodge 2500/3500. Only 3 pushes, off a truck that got repo'ed. Also, a couple Western truck side cradles for Ford F250-350 pre 2005 for Uni-mount. Let me kmow if you're interested.
  5. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Hey guys I got a new fence, cantilever. Has anyone bought the motor part and hooked it up them selves. The people that installed the fence want $3,000 to install one. I figured if the parts are avaliabe to me I can do it.

If anyone has done this or know of places I can get the correct parts, please let me know.

6. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Thank you. Thank you very much. :)
  7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Geez, I didn't even SEE that! Happy B-day! (belated)
  8. grant087

grant087 LawnSite Member

northern tool has one it looks to be a little on the expensive side, but it sure beats the 3000
  9. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Hey guys im starting new lawn service this spring and interested in most reasonable liability insurance.If anyone could give some ideas I would appreciate it much.Plus I need to know what ype of things to consider when grtting insuranse.
  10. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Is the market being flooded with new landscapers with the auto industry/economy doing so poorly in mich.I am starting a new service in 2007 found a guy wanting to dump 15 residential accounts so grabbed those.Not to sure how many more I want to push for because I am still presently working another job.If job folds I am shooting for maybe 35 all together first year.I already have created buisness cards and flyers but waiting till first of the year to distribute.Also want to learn more about makeing commercial bids/proposals like how to estimate jobs square feet/yards/acres or what else to look for.I think lots of guys in the industry willnot want to give info but if you are secure in your reputation/workmanship/priceing should be enough to go around.