Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. lawnboy

lawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinking of going. I went last year.

2. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

CAn you just show up and register? or do you have to send something in a head of time? I really want to go.

3. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

4. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, you can register on site.

5. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

Yes you can register on site. I also went last year for all 3 days, but Wed was the least productive of the 3, which is why I'm considering the Mon/Tues this year. I attended all of the classes they had last year for Lawn Care, now I'm thinking of sitting in on the Irrigation tract this year.

I planned on registering on site too, just in case it snows and I cant make it. Rather pay a little more for on-site than lose it all if it snows.

Kevin

6. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

7. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

You know, I'm not sure. I used to go when it was in Lansing all the time, but I haven't been now in about what, 3, 4 years. The education is usually really good, and now with 'em being combined, I don't know... maybe I just talked myself into it! Depends on the weather.(I may as well plan on it, right!)

8. LawnVet

LawnVet LawnSite Member
    from SE MI

Congradulations to the Lions! Season well put 3-13....but at least they beat the Cowboys, eh? I'm thinking season tickets should continue to be relatively cheap. Maybe I'll spring for 'em next year...when they go all the way :) I'd probably be better off putting that $ toward some educational stuff like the GLTE (thanks for the link MSTINE by the way, looks like it'll be a good show).
    Happy New Year everyone!

9. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

The Lions make me laugh. All season they only win 2 games until til today. When they actually needed to lose a game they win it. So much for the No.1 overall pick. :clapping:

10. LawnVet

LawnVet LawnSite Member
    from SE MI

If only UM could have pulled it out. Seems like the fb teams from MI win when not important, lose when it is. Never call me a fair weather fan though I'll stand behind 'em both win or lose. I may be crying but I'll still stand. I gotta give a hand to Boise State - I'll hold off on congradulating USC and as much as I hate to say it I hope OSU crushes Miami.

Anyone getting any snow? Great to have rain, just the wrong season. I guess it'll make to spring lawns grow faster, eh?