Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

Even as a MSU grad, I was rooting for UM. I thought they'd be tougher, but their old buttoned up 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense isn't going to cut it against anyone other than Big Ten teams. Man, how 'bout Boise State? I went to sleep at Midnight with like 5 minutes left in the game. Figured they had it well in hand. Couldn't believe what I missed. What a finish!

2. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Being a die-hard wolverine, the rosebowl was making my stomach churn... sack after sack after sack :cry:

On another note, anyone thinking about giving their accounts a mid-winter cut?

3. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

mid winter cuts? ive been cuttin every week:dizzy: im going crazy with no snow:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: .

4. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I could if I wanted to... At this point in time, I wish it'd warm up an extra 10 degrees day and night, so we could start cutting.

5. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

You guys arent the only wanting warmer weather. This really SUCKS!

6. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

i am so glad that happened so that everyone would stop wishing they went to Glendale.

had they gone, they were just going to make themselves look awful in front of a bigger audience.

Carr can't coach a bowl game to save his life.

7. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

I got a call for a clean up again. And I put everything away right before Christmas. Now my Grandpa calls me up and tells me he is about ready for another cut... LOL. Probably have to dig out a mower now.

Even if the winter is a bust, should be a early start on next seasons lawn cuts. Thats a plus.

I'm contemplating taking the winter tires off the plow truck and putting the summer tires back on.. LOL ;)

Kevin

8. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Kevin - DO IT! Maybe we'll get snow then:dizzy:

9. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I guess it must have been Macomb's turn to pay the Snow Gods... rofl Looks like he used the money to renew his domain name instead..:laugh:

I did however find something that is growing faster than his business.... his bad reputation...

10. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

John, is he still in business? if so, I take it you know people that have used his services?